Iowa State University proudly boasts one of Iowa's finest golf facilities, now with indoor practice opportunities available for you to work on your game year round! The facility is located on the north end of the driving range. Four separate teeing spaces, or stalls, are equipped with their own heating system so that golfers can hit from a comfortable climate at any time of the year. The unique facility gives the golfer the opportunity to hit a shot and be able to watch the full trajectory of the ball. Each stall is also equipped with a state of the art pro turf surface that provides a course-like feel. Inside the facility, behind the individual hitting stalls, there is a green-like putting surface from Player's Turf with chipping and pitching space that stretches the entire length of the building. With natural breaks and undulations, golfers can hone their short game skills while taking a break from hitting full shots.
The performance center will open for public use beginning Friday Feb 4, 2022.
$20/person for 45 minutes. (+sales tax)
Reservations required. Make reservations here.
Performance Center Hours
|Friday||1 pm - 5 pm|
|Saturday||11 am - 4 pm|
* Additional days/times may be added based on demand. Please Contact Us for additional information.
- Veenker Memorial Performance Center will be open seasonally.
- Reserve "stall time", just like a tee time.
- Low temps/wind chills may add to restricted availability.
- Payments must be made upon arrival.
- Reservations may be made in 45 minute increments. Season Pass holders not to exceed 1 session per day.
- Only 1 person per stall is allowed per reservation.
- Golfers will be limited to 1 den caddy of balls per session.
- No street shoes allowed. Please come prepared to change into golf shoes upon entering the facility.
- No food/drink allowed.
- Indoor, covered/heated stations
- No nets to hit into ~ see your actual shot!
- Full length range with targets
- Specially designed courses and drills to improve your game at no extra charge
- Practice putting, chipping, pitching, full shot irons and woods