Veenker Memorial Golf Course invites your group to come tee it up! Your group will enjoy a beautiful golf course and a truly memorable event. Veenker is a great choice for the popular bestshot format; play your 1st shot "safe" and the rest of the group can go for it! You can be assured of quality service, a friendly staff and an excellent golfing experience. Our experienced staff is dedicated to insuring that all aspects of your event are handled in a professional and personalized manner. Treat your group to a golf event they are sure to remember.
Event fees apply to all groups of 30 or more golfers. Fees include range, green and cart fees. ISU student organizations may qualify for additional discounts. Sales tax is additional.
(Opening Day through Mid May & Oct through End of Season)
Fee (per player) 9 Holes / 18 Holes
Monday - Thursday $24 / $35
Friday, Saturday, Sunday and; $27 / $39
Fee (per player)
Monday - Thursday 9 Holes $27 or 18 Holes $39 (excludes Holidays)
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 18 Holes Only $44
GOLF OUTING SERVICES PROVIDED
- Advance Booking Privileges
- Discounted Green Fees
- Discounted Cart Fees
- Complimentary Range Use
- Rules and/or Format Sheets
- Personalized Cart Signs
- Personalized Scorecards
- Registration Area
- Special Event Flags
- Beverage Cart Service
- Event Scoring
- Catering (breakfast, lunch and dinner ~ multiple menu options)
- Golf clinics
- Gift certificates for tournament prizes and/or special event winners
- Tee favors
- Sponsor Carts
Shotgun Start: Available for groups of 72 or more players. All players start at the same time but on different holes.
Modified/Reverse Shotgun: For groups of 30 - 70 players. restricted to early morning start times only.
Tee Times: Each foursome tees off from the #1 or #10 tee in 10-minute intervals.
- Provide an anticipated final number of golfers to Veenker Event Coordinator 8-10 days prior to your event.
- Provide logos for signage if desired.
- Provide a final pairing list and special event request list to Veenker Outing Coordinator at least 48 hours prior to your event.
- Have a representative from your group on site at least 1 hour prior to starting time.
- Provide participants with golf course policies regarding personal alcohol and appropriate attire, etc.
- Payment in full is expected following the completion of your event unless prior arrangements for payment have been made with the Veenker Event Coordinator.
- Relax, have fun and let the Veenker staff insure that a great day is had by all!