Iowa State University proudly boasts one of Iowa's finest golf facilities, now with indoor practice opportunities available for you to work on your game year round! The facility is located on the north end of the driving range. Four separate teeing spaces, or stalls, are equipped with their own heating system so that golfers can hit from a comfortable climate at any time of the year. The unique facility gives the golfer the opportunity to hit a shot and be able to watch the full trajectory of the ball. Each stall is also equipped with a state of the art pro turf surface that provides a course-like feel. Inside the facility, behind the individual hitting stalls, there is a green-like putting surface from Player's Turf with chipping and pitching space that stretches the entire length of the building. With natural breaks and undulations, golfers can hone their short game skills while taking a break from hitting full shots.
The performance center is generally available Jan - March and only when the driving range is closed.
$20/person for 45minutes.
Season Membership Rate
Spring Season (Approx Jan 7 - Mar 7) $300
Performance Center Hours
Reservations required. Make reservations here.
|Tuesday||2 pm - 7pm|
|Wednesday||2 pm - 7pm|
|Thursday||2 pm - 7pm|
|Friday||12 pm - 5 pm|
|Saturday||10 am - 4 pm|
* Additional days/times may be added. Please Contact Us for additional information.
- Veenker Memorial Performance Center will be open 5 days a week. Call to reserve "stall time", just like a tee time.
- If the outdoor temerpature is below 20 degrees, the center will be closed.
- Payments must be made at the time of reservation.
- No refuunds will be given if notice is given 24 hours for no-show situations.
- Refunds will be given if notice is given 24 hours or more in advance.
- Reservations may be made in 45 minute increments. Season Pass holders not to exceed 1 session per day.
- Golfers will be limited to 1 den caddy of balls per session.
- No street shoes allowed. Please come prepared to change into golf shoes upon entering the facility.
- Indoor, covered/heated stations
- No nets to hit into ~ see your actual shot!
- Full length range with targets
- Unlimited golf balls
- Specially designed courses and drills to improve your game at no extra charge
- Practice putting, chipping, pitching, full shot irons and woods